Index to "Mining History" - Volume 10
Highlighted items link to a downloadable pdf copy of the article.
You are welcome to link to these downloadable articles, but note that copyright resides with the individual authors from whom permission
MUST be sought should you wish to download the article for anything other than your own personal use.
...back to main index
Volume 10 Number 1 - Summer 1987
- Hopping Mine, Upperwood, Matlock Bath -- Peter Naylor
- John Burton of Bonsall, Derbyshire and Iowa, U.S.A., 1795 to 1854 -- Peter J. Naylor
- Great Rake Mine in the 1920's: Recalled by Joe Gould -- R. Slac
- Further Comments about Great Laxey Winding Engine -- David Hollis
- A Personal Memoir of Millclose Mine in 1939 -- J. Foster-Smith
- Ringing Rake, Old Jant Mine and Gentlewomen's Pipes and the Genesis of the Masson Deposits, Matlock Bath, Derbyshire -- David G. Quirk
- John Allen, Miner, on Board H.M.S. Investigator, 1801 to 1804 -- Stuart R. Band
- Barber Fields Coal Drift Workings, Ringinglow, Sheffield -- John Matthews and Alan Crocker
Volume 10 Number 2 - Winter 1987
Volume 10 Number 3 - Summer 1988
Volume 10 Number 4 - Winter 1987
This Edition of the Bulletin comprises the Papers presented at the First International Mining Law History Conference held at the Peak District Mining Museum on the 28th. And 29th. Of May 1988, to celebrate the 700th. Anniversary of the Quo Warrento or Inquisition of Ashbourne, held in 1288.
Volume 10 Number 5 - Summer 1989
Volume 10 Number 6 - Winter 1989
Thanks are due to Dave Williams for compiling the list!
Mining History - Volume 10 - Number 4